Chapter 450: UMKC Medical School
450.030 Affiliation Agreements
Bd. Min. 6-27-71, p. 35,926; Revised, 11-21-13.
- That the UMKC School of Medicine be authorized to enter into primary affiliation agreements with:
- Truman Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital
- Children's Mercy Hospital
- Research Medical Center
- Center for Behavioral Medicine
- VA Medical Centers of Kansas City/Eastern Kansas, St. Louis and Topeka
- University Physicians Associates
- Others as the Dean may, from time to time, deem necessary
- That the University be authorized to enter into Physician Teaching Time contracts with any Kansas City metropolitan hospital or physician's practice as the Dean deems necessary to meet the needs of the School of Medicine.
Previous Rule: 450.020 Overall Plan for Operation of UMKC Medical School