Chapter 230: Student Fees
230.060 eLearning and Special Program Tuition and Fees
Bd. Min. 2-3-12.
- Courses delivered primarily using eLearning technologies will use the following fee structure:
- For undergraduate courses and programs the standard undergraduate tuition for resident and non-resident students as appropriate will apply. In some cases the courses or programs may require additional expenses and a supplemental fee may be charged with Board approval using the procedures outlined in Collected Rules and Regulations Section 230.010 - Tuition and Supplemental Course Fees. Exceptions in the form of a special tuition rate may be proposed to the Board for approval.
- For graduate and professional programs the tuition structure will be limited to a range approved by the Board of Curators. Each campus will submit a separate range for its tuition. The Chancellor is delegated the authority to determine the applicability of such tuition and to approve individual tuition rates consistent with the approved range for such tuition.
- When a complete self-contained graduate or professional degree program is designed as one curriculum entity and the complete program involves charges for such items as course materials, travel, lodging, meal expenses, technology equipment and/or charges for other components of the program in addition to the standard tuition and fees, a comprehensive program fee may be utilized that is market-driven, provided that such comprehensive program fee is approved by the chancellor and reported to the Board of Curators annually.
- Annually the campuses will provide detailed information to the Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs who will provide a report to the Board outlining the instructional fees charged for such eLearning and Special Programs.