Vice President for University Relations
309 University Hall
Columbia, MO 65211
News and Updates
- Sep 24, 2014 - UM System opens Providence Point to host events
- Sep 23, 2014 - University of Missouri System president continues Show Me Value Tour in Chillicothe
- Sep 23, 2014 - UM System revises collected rules and regulations to strengthen response to sexual discrimination
- Sep 22, 2014 - University of Missouri System appoints experienced higher education leader as chief of staff
- Aug 20, 2014 - UM Board of Curators approves contract extension for President Wolfe
The Office of University Relations is responsible for strategic communications, government relations, and external affairs at the national, state and local levels. The office is committed to ensuring the citizens of Missouri and the elected officials who represent them understand, appreciate, and support the unique role and value of the four campus system in advancing Missouri’s future.
The office leads a statewide integrated marketing communications effort, including internal and external constituent outreach, media relations, executive communications, Web development, advertorials and a variety of social media initiatives. The university relations team also is responsible for fostering relations between the local, state and federal government and the University of Missouri System, and developing legislative priorities and action agendas. Read more
Can't find what you are looking for?