Vice President for University Relations
309 University Hall
Columbia, MO 65211
News and Updates
- Jan 30, 2015 - University of Missouri Board of Curators releases review of UMKC Bloch School rankings
- Jan 22, 2015 - University of Missouri System president continues Show Me Value Tour in Kirksville
- Dec 19, 2014 - UM System names first class in its Entrepreneurial Scholars and Interns Program
- Dec 12, 2014 - University of Missouri Board of Curators elects officers for 2015
- Dec 11, 2014 - UM System produces significant savings through efficiency and effectiveness measures
The Office of University Relations is responsible for strategic communications, government relations, and external affairs at the national, state and local levels. The office is committed to ensuring the citizens of Missouri and the elected officials who represent them understand, appreciate, and support the unique role and value of the four campus system in advancing Missouri’s future.
The office leads a statewide integrated marketing communications effort, including internal and external constituent outreach, media relations, executive communications, Web development, advertorials and a variety of social media initiatives. The university relations team also is responsible for fostering relations between the local, state and federal government and the University of Missouri System, and developing legislative priorities and action agendas. Read more
Full story »
Full story »
Can't find what you are looking for?