Vice President for University Relations
309 University Hall
Columbia, MO 65211
News and Updates
- Feb 05, 2016 - Media Advisory: University of Missouri System to host Open Forums for Chief Diversity, Equity
- Feb 03, 2016 - UM System announces Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer candidate open forums; one-time fu
- Feb 01, 2016 - UM Board of Curators announce resignation of David Steward
- Jan 27, 2016 - Statement from University of Missouri Board of Curators
- Jan 27, 2016 - UM Board of Curators announce resignation of Yvonne Sparks
The Office of University Relations is responsible for strategic communications, government relations, and external affairs at the national, state and local levels. The office is committed to ensuring the citizens of Missouri and the elected officials who represent them understand, appreciate, and support the unique role and value of the four campus system in advancing Missouri’s future.
The office leads a statewide integrated marketing communications effort, including internal and external constituent outreach, media relations, executive communications, Web development, advertorials and a variety of social media initiatives. The university relations team also is responsible for fostering relations between the local, state and federal government and the University of Missouri System, and developing legislative priorities and action agendas. Read more
Can't find what you are looking for?