Vice President for University Relations
309 University Hall
Columbia, MO 65211
News and Updates
- Apr 16, 2015 - University of Missouri-St. Louis professor awarded President’s Award for Leadership
- Apr 16, 2015 - UM Board of Curators appoints experienced higher education audit professional as Chief Audit Executi
- Apr 15, 2015 - University of Missouri-Columbia professor awarded President’s Award for Economic Development
- Apr 15, 2015 - University of Missouri-Columbia professor awarded President’s Award for Innovative Teaching
- Apr 15, 2015 - Faculty awarded President’s Award for Intercampus Collaboration
The Office of University Relations is responsible for strategic communications, government relations, and external affairs at the national, state and local levels. The office is committed to ensuring the citizens of Missouri and the elected officials who represent them understand, appreciate, and support the unique role and value of the four campus system in advancing Missouri’s future.
The office leads a statewide integrated marketing communications effort, including internal and external constituent outreach, media relations, executive communications, Web development, advertorials and a variety of social media initiatives. The university relations team also is responsible for fostering relations between the local, state and federal government and the University of Missouri System, and developing legislative priorities and action agendas. Read more
Full story »
Full story »
Can't find what you are looking for?