Slide Content Suggestions
- Limit content to three to five bullet points per slide. Too much text on a slide can be difficult to read.
- There should be no more than two lines of text for each bullet point.
- Generally, assume one slide for every three minutes of presentation.
- If using images, refer to guidelines about images (page 25).
- Use official UM System PowerPoint template whenever possible. The PowerPoint template may be viewed and requested at http://www.umsystem.edu/forms/powerpoint-template-request.