2014 - 1st Quarter

Your 2013 Form W-2

By Kristi Harms, Payroll Specialist

Many University of Missouri employees have provided consent to receive their Form W-2 in electronic format.  In mid-January, an email was sent to employees who have provided consent to give notification that the 2013 Form W-2 was ready to view in myHR, Employee Self-Service.  Prior year W-2’s and W-2c’s, from tax year 2009 through the present, are now available in myHR and can be accessed and re-printed when duplicate copies are needed.  A list of tax years available can be accessed by clicking the “View a Different Tax Year” link.

By January 31, 2014, the University will mail 2013 Form W-2 to employees who did not provide e-consent before the December 31, 2013 deadline.  Access to view the 2013 Form W-2’s in myHR will be enabled at a later date for employees who did not receive their printed form in the mail or who need a duplicate copy.

When you receive your Form W-2 for calendar year 2013, please check your social security number and spelling of your name to your social security card for accuracy.  If different, contact your campus Payroll Office for a Form W-2 correction.

You may logon to myHR to verify or change your address information in Personal Information Summary.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in 2014 - 1st Quarter.

3 Responses to Your 2013 Form W-2

  1. Dear
    I can’t login to myHR since last September after quit my job in the university of missouri. I need a W2 form. Could you let me know how to get my W2 form by mail?
    Thank you,

  2. Prior employees regain access to MyHR approximately 30 days after the date of their separation, so that they can continue to access pay stubs and yearend forms. If a prior employee is not able to login they should contact the PS HR help desk and they can reset their information. For employees that terminate between December 15, 2013 through January 31, 2014, they will receive their W-2 in the mail and then they will have electronic access again after their 30 day wait period. If none of these options work for you, you will need to contact your campus payroll office and they will instruct you on how to obtain a copy of your W-2.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *