Requesting Non-Payroll Direct Deposit for a Supplier

If a supplier wants to receive a direct deposit instead of a check or they wish to have their accounts payable reimbursements deposited into a separate bank account than their payroll checks then they can request a non-payroll direct deposit be setup. Please have the supplier print off our non-payroll direct deposit form, fill out the form and attach a “VOIDED” check and either mail the form to 325 Jesse Hall or fax it to (573) 884-5572.

Reviewed 2015-05-21.

Suppliers Policy

Suppliers Helpful Links and Documents

Suppliers Training

  To Contact Us:



Attach Documents


Staff Directory




MailUM AP Shared Services
325 Jesse Hall
Columbia, MO 65211
Hours: M-F, 8am - 5pm



Finance Support Center

AP Shared Services