- Message to the UM Community, June, Aug 31
- Message to the UM Community, May 23
- President Middleton to speak at NPC Breakfast, May 19
- Message to the UM Community, May 11
- Statement on the passing of Dr. Mel George, Apr 25
Show Me Value: California
“There is no greater investment you can make in yourself than higher education,” President Wolfe said to more than 200 seventh- and eighth-grade students at California Middle School on December 4.
Wolfe visited the school to share the value of education as part of his Show Me Value tour. Curator Pamela Henrickson of Jefferson City joined Wolfe for the visit. In addition, Wolfe held a local discussion at the City Hall with members of the local business community and government officials.
In the News:
Trouble viewing: view directly on Flickr