Employees may participate in surveys on the following topics, which are administered by the University of Missouri-Columbia but available to employees throughout the UM System:
Research Lab – Employee Engagement Survey
Active Date: 4/10/17
Closing Date: 5/15/17
EAP Quality of Work Life Assessment
Active Date: 2/15/17
Closing Date: 2/15/2027
Nursing Self-Care Assessment Plan
Active survey dates: 2/13/2017 12:00:00 AM - 4/28/2017 11:59:00 PM
Please take a few moments to complete this survey about the type and frequency of stressors that affect your ability to function. Responses are confidential and are only used for the purpose of planning and implementation of EAP activities. Completion of this survey is voluntary.
- Columbia survey (Extension, MU, MUHS, UM System)
- Kansas City survey (UMKC)
- Rolla survey (Missouri University of Science & Technology)
- St. Louis survey (UMSL)
EAP Effectiveness Surveys
- EAP Customer Satisfaction Survey - Clinical
- EAP Evaluation of Organizational Consulting Effectiveness
- EAP Evaluation of Training Effectiveness
Problem Solving and Stress Survey (PSASS)
EAP and the Department of Educational, School & Counseling Psychology (ESCP) is conducting an IRB-approved research project designed to provide insight into methods of improving problem-solving and stress management among faculty, staff, and retirees. Participation is voluntary and anonymous. The survey takes approximately 20 minutes to complete.
Research participants have a 1 in 25 change of winning a $25.00 gift card; 20 cards are available for distribution. There is also a 1 in 500 chance of winning an iPad; Retina Display-16GB, Wi-F valued at $500.00. Upon completion of the survey, participants will receive instructions on how to opt-in to a random drawing to win one or both of the aforementioned prizes.
- Puncky P. Heppner, PhD, Curators’ Distinguished Professor – Principle Investigator
- Richard W. Thoreson, PhD, Professor Emeritus & Licensed Psychologist
- Lu Tian, MEd, Psychology Intern, University of Maryland
- James Hunter, MSIOP, MSW, LCSW, EAP Director
Reviewed April 06, 2017.