Skip to main content

How do I obtain a leave of absence?

A leave of absence without pay of 30 calendar days or more must first be requested by you, then recommended by your department chairperson or administrative head, and finally approved in accordance with the current delegation of authority. To learn about procedures for obtaining a leave of absence, visit the leave of absence page.

Reviewed 2015-12-21