Skip to main content

How do I opt for an electronic Form 1095-C?

If you have not already opted into receiving electronic 1095-C forms, the University will send you an end-of-the-year email asking you to choose to receive Form 1095-C electronically. Instructions for opting in or out will be included in that email. You must choose to opt in or opt out before midnight, December 31. Also, at any time, you may log into myHR to change opt in/opt out status: Select the “Benefits” tile and in the left-hand menu, scroll down and choose “1095-C Consent.” From there, provide or remove electronic consent. The consent status on file as of December 31 will be the status used for 1095-C generation (electronic or paper form).

Reviewed 2017-11-07