President’s Award for Inter-Campus Collaboration
Criteria for Nomination and Selection
- The Inter-Campus Collaboration Award recognizes faculty who engage in activities that foster collaboration across two or more campuses of the University of Missouri System. Collaboration may be in the areas of teaching, scholarship, research, service, creativity, outreach or economic development.
Number of awards and award amounts
- Up to one $5,000 award, less applicable taxes, will be awarded across multiple recipients.
Who is eligible to be nominated?
- All benefits-eligible faculty and faculty teams may be nominated. A single nominee may not have an appointment that is more than 50% administrative. If a team is nominated, the majority of the faculty on the team must have appointments that are no more than 50% administrative.
Who may nominate?
- Candidates may be nominated by any benefits-eligible faculty member or administrator.
- Representatives from each campus will be appointed by the provost.
Timeline for awards
- Call for nominations:
October 3, 2016
- Nomination deadline:
December 12, 2016
- Announcement of Awardee:
March 13 - April 21, 2017
Click HERE to download the Nomination Form