Intercampus Faculty Council Agendas Friday, January 9, 2002
President's Conference Room
9:30 a.m. IFC members
1. Call to order.
2. Approval of January 9, 2002, agenda.
4. Approval of November 21, 2001 (corrected), and December 14, 2001 minutes.
- Joint Tenure Track Appointments for New Faculty REMINDER: each campus agreed to research and bring their experiences to the meeting
- Campus Academic Affairs Policies ~ Campus Governance (CR&R paragraph 140.020B)
- Budget Status and Planning
- Credit Card Use for E-Commerce
10:30 a.m. Vice President Lehmkuhle and Interim Associate Vice President Graham to join the meeting
1. Procedure for Review of the Proposed Copyright Policy ~ Lehmkuhle
2. Faculty Disability and Parental Leave Policy Development ~ Graham
3. Academic Planning Update ~ Lehmkuhle
4. English Language Proficiency Update ~ Lehmkuhle
5. Parental Notification Update ~ Lehmkuhle
11:15 a.m. Vice President Caruso to join the meeting
1. Credit Card Use for E-Commerce
11:30 a.m. Lunch - Vice Presidents to join the meeting
Discussions with President Pacheco
2:30 p.m. Adjourn
NEXT MEETING DATE:
Friday, February 15
Friday, March 8
Friday, April 12
Friday, May 3
Reviewed July 16, 2010.