Intercampus Faculty Council Agendas Wednesday, December 8, 2004
President's Conference Room
9:30 a.m. IFC members
Call to order.
Approval of agenda
Approval of minutes of IFC November 10, 2004
Discussion with Vice President Lehmkuhle
- Common Academic Calendar
- Policies concerning non-regular faculty
- Patent and Licensing Statistics
Discussion General Counsel: Bunky Wright and Kate Markie
- Role of General Counsel for the System and for the Curators.
- Privacy issues and computer/phone usage (CRR 110.005 Acceptable Use Policy).
- Legal protection for faculty supervising off-campus practical/internships.
- Implications of the Patriot Act and HIPPA
- Intellectual property
12:00 p.m. LUNCH
Discussion with Steve Knorr
- Legislative Issues
Future Agenda Items
Intercampus Student Council
- Best practices related to faculty searches and hiring.
- Student course evaluations.
Reviewed July 16, 2010.