Intercampus Faculty Council Agendas Friday, September 10, 1998
President's Conference Room
Note: The video network is not available for this meeting.
9:30 a.m. IFC members
- Call to order
- Approval of agenda
- Approval of minutes from June 29-30 retreat
- Election of IFC officers: Chair and Secretary
(Slate to be proposed by UMC members)
- Discussion Items:
- Grievance Procedures Update
(campuses are to be seeking discussion/suggestions on the draft changes - plan is to formalize the changes and submit to the campuses for approval at the November IFC meeting)
- Retirement Benefits Changes Update
(discussion of further benefits changes and Total Faculty compensation (salary, benefits, etc))
- Mission Enhancement
- Intellectual Property - Distance Learning Courses
- IFC Practices - Formalize Procedures?
11:30 a.m. Lunch
12:00 p.m. President Pacheco and Vice Presidents join the meeting
- Consideration of Format & Items to be discussed with President Pacheco and Vice Presidents
- Update/Report from each campus
- U-Wide Items
- Presidents Report and Comments
2 p.m. Adjourn
NEXT MEETING DATE: To be determined at meeting. Please bring calendars.
Reviewed July 19, 2010.