Intercampus Faculty Council Agendas Friday, September 10, 1999
President's Conference Room
Note: The video network is not available for this meeting.
9:30 a.m. IFC members and Curator Mary James
- Call to order
- Approval of agenda
- Issues Identified at July Retreat:
- Should the IFC do an evaluation and formal critique of the system's strategic plan/financial plan? How should we respond to/interact with the ideas in this document?
- What can faculty do to attract students?
- What is the faculty's role in decision making in the next few months?
- How does the distance education fit into the system's future and what control with faculty have over this mode of education?
- What is the structure for decision making between the campuses and the system? Are we moving to centralization or decentralization? Is there a balance between bottom up and top down decision making?
- How do we address salary inequities between new and old faculty?
- Is there inequity between male and female faculty members salaries?
- How does our productivity compare to AAU comparator universities?
- How does our compensation package compare to other AAU institutions?
- Does each campus have an appropriate comparator group of AAU Universities?
- Use Video Network or have face-to-face meetings?
- Dietary Members list
10:45 a.m. Vice President Stephen Lehmkuhle join the meeting
11:30 a.m. Lunch
12:00 p.m. President Pacheco and Vice Presidents join the meeting
- Update/Report from each campus
- U-Wide Items
- Presidents Report and Comments
2:00 p.m. Adjourn
NEXT MEETING DATES: Thursday, October 21, 1999, 9:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Reviewed July 19, 2010.