- If you are experiencing issues with logging in, browsers, printing, or some feature of the system is not working properly, contact your campus help desk.
- MU – 573-882-5000
- UMKC – 816-235-2000
- S&T – 573-341-4357
- UMSL – 314-516-6034
- If you have questions about entering your activities or information, which category to use for a specific activity, etc., contact the myVITA Support Team for assistance.
Follow our progress on Twitter @myVITA_UM
About the Selection Process and Implementation
I am not sure I know what Faculty Accomplishment System (FAS) is currently used by the university. Can I see how it works?
The current Faculty Accomplishment System can be view by clicking on the link provided and typing in your user name and password. Please note that this is an active, live reporting system so if you enter any data it will be reported.
Why doesn't the university just build its own system?
There is now a market for this type of product that was not in existence when the current FAS was built.
How was feedback provided on which software solution the UM System should select?
Over the course of a year, focus groups of faculty and administrators, as well as open forums, were conducted on each campus. Additional feedback was gathered from other stakeholders such as librarians and institutional research. Lastly, vendor demonstrations were broadcast via live stream and recorded so that comments and questions could be submitted during the live broadcast in person, by email or via a feedback form which was made available on this website.
What will happen to the "old", legacy data that I've been entering into FAS?
As requested by the department, college, or individual, FAS data will be mapped and imported into myVITA.
What if I want a copy of my information from FAS to compare to what transferred to myVITA?
- Log into FAS using your single sign-on and password.
- From the left column menu click:
- View Reports > Basic Report > Vita
- Next click Generate Report
- Select Download in RTF (Rich Text File ) to export and save as a Word file.
When will implementation begin?
A phase-in implementation will begin in fall 2015.
- The go-live for the Profile Form is November 11, 2015
- The go-live for the Activity Form is December 3, 2015
Reviewed November 18, 2015.