High Tech - Technology is dominant at the Missouri Research Park, from the companies who call it home down to the overall design and infrastructure. The University of Missouri has created in the Missouri Research Park an environment that embraces the latest technologies, amenities and resources.
- Affiliations with University of Missouri faculty and research personnel.
- Strict, protective covenants to ensure first-class, low-density development.
- All underground utilities, fiber optics provided by AT&T and SBC
High Touch - People make the Missouri Research Park a center for technology, while nature makes it an invigorating place to work and play.
- The Missouri Bluffs, a 235-acre award-winning public golf course designed by Tom Fazio, with a clubhouse and restaurant.
- Hiking and jogging trails with views of rolling hills, old hardwood forests and four scenic lakes. Take a tour of our trails, here.
Convenience - Tenants of the Missouri Research Park enjoy amenities within the park and nearby in the community.
- Hands-on property management includes professionally manicured grounds and snow removal.
- Chesterfield Commons, a major retail center with office, discount and retail stores, and restaurants, is minutes away.