Real Estate Contract Templates
All real estate contracts, with the exception of standard forms delegated to designated campus administrators, require review by UM Real Estate and Business Services, approval as to legal form by the General Counsel's Office, and execution by the Vice President for Finance, the Assistant Vice President for Mangaement Services, or their designee.
UM Real Estate and Business Services consults with the Real Estate Coordinators and university staff during the preparation and negotiation of contracts.
The following templates may be used to facilitate processing of contracts.
- Lease Amendment (V120711)
- Lease Extension (V111115)
- SNDA (V111202)
- Estoppel Certificate (V111202)
- Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement (V120522)
- General Warranty Deed (V120522)
The following checklists may be used to facilitiate the approval process.
- Real Estate Inspection Checklist (V120605)