Training - UM System
Please make note of the Location as well as Date and Time, as training for all campuses is centrally located on this page.
To register for a class, move your cursor over the class title and an event information window will appear. Click the Register button, and an Event Registration Form will appear. Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, the name of your department and your 10-digit phone number and click Submit. You will receive an email confirmation and notification of your registration will automatically be sent to the instructor. If you do not receive this confirmation, usually within an hour of registration, please contact the instructor.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Registration for classes is required. If there are no registrants for a class, it will be canceled.
ePro Req/Rec'v Training
This course covers step-by-step instructions for completing an electronic requisition through PeopleSoft's eProcurement.
Requisitions are used to make purchases:
- From our contract vendors in the ShowMeShop
- When credit cards are not accepted
- When the purchase amount is greater than $5,000
- When paying for items or services not allowed on the purchasing card
Classes are divided in half with the first half including:
- Entering ShowMeShop catalog requisitions, including searching, saving favorites and manipulating shopping carts
- Entering non-catalog requisitions
- Using Manage Requisitions to check on status, find PO numbers, edit existing requisitions, and review approvals
The second half of class, which is optional for those who won't use these features, includes:
- Changing MoCodes, accounts, and ship to codes, including split-funding
- Entering Receivers on purchase orders (required for non-catalog requisitions)
We recommend submitting a ePro Security Form prior to training so that your access is ready to go.
Live, hands-on training is optional, and offered as an alternative or addition to the online tutorials.
This is a hands-on class designed for purchasing cardholders as an introduction to the basics of PaymentNet. Topics discussed include:
- Running statements of account
- Reconciling transactions including changing MoCodes/accounts, adding split funds, disputing
- Adding documentation
- Referencing your default settings, such as billing address, MoCode, account, and spending limits.
- Running basic queries to search for specific transactions
This course is optional for all purchasing cardholders. Approving Officials and Reviewers may attend as a review but should contact Krista Young for their initial training, which is required before being granted the higher level of access in PaymentNet.
Shopper Only Training
Training for the Show Me Shop Shopper Only role is conducted as a webinar. Users from any campus may participate in the webinar, which requires the use of your computer and a phone to attend from your desk.
Training topics will include:
- Logging in as a shopper
- Browsing catalogs and creating/manipulating carts
- Assigning a cart to a chosen requester (and to reassign a cart)
- Sending comments to the requester
For more information on the Shopper role and instructions to request this access, see the Training & Access page.
- Hotline email
- Hospital and Clinics: 884-1234
- Missouri S&T Campus: 341-4266 or 877-752-1117 (after hrs)
- UMKC Campus: 235-1371
- UMSL Campus: 516-5366
- UMSYS, UOEXT, MU Campuses: 882-3201
- Toll Free All Campuses: 877-752-3334
- Procurement Hotline may be unavailable Mondays from 2:30-3:30pm for staff meeting.