Enterprise Car Rental
University employees are now part of a joint agreement with Enterprise and National Car Rental, a shared agreement between the four major campuses and their extensions. Our goal is to combine and consolidate what used to be several different programs into one car rental program that will reach from coast to coast and border to border. The University has a made it an option and a strong recommendation to rent vehicles using the Procurement Card. The following will introduce the program and help you get started so that you can make the best use of your time and department funds in renting vehicles.
Travelers will need to determine how the rental will be paid for before making rental reservations.
- Employee’s paying for their own travel at time of rental via assigned Procurement Card, Corporate Travel Card, or Personal Credit Card. Simply click on URL below to make reservations to receive University contract rates nationwide. http://www.enterprise.com/car_rental/deeplinkmap.do?bid=028&refId=UNIMISR
Note: Payment with an assigned Procurement Card is preferred. Payments with assigned Corporate Travel or Personal Credit cards will be reimbursed through the T&E System.
- Employees who will not be paying for their own travel at time of rental please reach out to your Travel Arranger for reservation options.
Note: Traditional direct bill accounts will no longer be an option; all rentals must be paid with a credit card.
University of Missouri Travel Arranger Program - The intent of this process is to provide a program for travel arrangers, people who make travel arrangements for other individuals. This makes renting for business a more accurate and streamlined process for those individuals who don't have their own P-Card. By completing the process below, you, the travel arranger will have a way to book and charge rental vehicles for those individuals who don't have a P-Card.
Specifications: Personal Credit Cards and Corporate Travel cards are not accepted for this program. Procurement Card must be issued to you. (Name on your license must match the name on P-Card)
Specifications: Travel arranger will submit rental reservations booked and charged to P-Card. Travel arrangers are entrusted with this account number and will not disclose this account number to unauthorized users. All rental requests need to be processed through the travel arrangers.
- Fill out the University of Missouri - Enterprise Rent-A-Car Procurement Card Billing Account Application, as attached and fax it back to the contact listed on the form.
- Once Enterprise processes your request they will contact you via the information you provided on your billing application to provide your Travel Arranger details. Travel Arranger details include your departments account number, PIN, and a dedicated reservation link.
|UMKC||UMSL, UMC, Missouri S&T, System & Extension|
Business Rental Sales Executive
Business Rental Representative
Finance Support Center
- Finance Support Center
- Finance Support email
- Hospital and Clinics: 884-1234
- Missouri S&T Campus: 341-4266 or 877-752-1117 (after hrs)
- UMKC Campus: 235-1371
- UMSL Campus: 516-5366
- UMSYS, UOEXT, MU Campuses: 882-3201
- Toll Free All Campuses: 877-752-3334
- Finance Support Center may be unavailable Mondays from 2:30-3:30pm for staff meeting.