- One Card Change Form (Outlook Form)
- One Card Cancellation Form (Outlook Form)
- Replacement Supplier Receipt Form
- One Card Student Purchasing Log
- Custodian Change Form for Student One Card
If you do not have access to Outlook, or have other issues with these forms, please contact the Finance Support Center for assistance.
|Hospital & Clinics:||884-1234 (or 877-752-3334 for outlying hospital facilities)|
|MU, UMSYS, & UOEXT:||882-3201 (or 877-752-3334 for outlying offices not in Columbia)|
|Missouri S&T:||341-4266 (or 877-752-1117 after hours)|
|Emailed forms must be fully opened in Outlook.
The "View Pane" mode will not display the details for the form.
Basic Form Navigation
- Navigate to: New Items>More Items>Choose Form OR Developer Ribbon (If activated)>Choose Form
- Confirm or Select “Look in” Directory at the top: Organizational Forms Library
- Find the form in the list alphabetically by name:
- One Card Cancellation Form
- One Card Change Form
- Click to select form and choose Open; or double click on the form name
- The default view shows the form itself. Instructions or additional information is viewable in the “Show” section at top.
- Each form has Required and Optional sections. Required fields must be completed prior to sending.
- Copy the appropriate individuals in the department in the cc field
- Click Send
Change & Cancellation Forms
The change or cancellation form may be filled out by the Cardholder, Delegate or Financial Responsible Individual. If the form is filled out by the Cardholder or Delegate it will need to be sent to the Financial Responsible Individual and then sent to the One Card email (address is listed on the form). The change or cancellation form MUST be sent from the Financial Responsible Individuals email account or the form will not be accepted. The cc field may be used as a means to notify the cardholder, or other dept personnel, of changes to an account