Eligible students as defined by the scholarship criteria must apply online. Applicants who are eligible as spouses or children of class members can likewise apply, but they must provide the below documentation:
- If you are a spouse you must submit a copy of a marriage certificate and a notarized attestation of marriage
- If you are a natural child you must submit a copy of your valid birth certificate
- If you are an adopted child you must submit a copy of the adoption decree
- Send documenting information to the name and address below
- You may fax documenting information to the name and address below
For the academic year 2016-2017 scholarships will be a maximum $690.00, and in no event shall the amount of the scholarship exceed the amount of educational fees or tuition charged by the University to said scholarship recipient.
Application deadline (all applications must be dated received by 11:59 pm Tuesday, February 16, 2016 for Summer 2016 Semester and Fall 2016 Semesters.)*
All supporting documentation must be postmarked by February 27, 2016.
Financial Aid Directors from all four (4) campuses will be notified by email the confirmed applicants for their individual campuses.
Application deadline for Spring 2017 Semester ONLY (all applications must be dated received by 11:59 pm Sunday, August 14, 2016 for Spring 2017 Semester).*
All supporting documentation must be postmarked by August 31, 2016.
* Additional deadline for applying online for the TSS has been provided. The August 14th deadline is for the Spring 2017 Semester only.
Notification of Award
Confirming emails will be sent once the application has been processed and confirmed.
Award appeals must be filed by April 30, 2016 to the address below.
For questions, appeals and other information, please contact:
Director, Financial Reporting & Taxation
104 University Hall
Columbia, MO 65211
Telephone: (573) 882-6585