Personal Information

Whenever you change either your home or campus address, please complete a change of address form. Many important communications may be misdirected if your address is not current.

Changes in marital status or births or deaths in your immediate family should be reported to your supervisor, Human Resource Services and the Payroll Office, particularly because of their effect on your income tax deductions. Use an Employee's Withholding Exemption Certificate (Form W-4, U.S. Treasury Department) to file a change in exemptions. These forms are available from your department or the Payroll Office. Electronic updates can be made to employee records online.

Reviewed 2010-08-16.