myLearn's online learning and performance support is sponsored by the University of Missouri (UM) System Office of Human Resources. This online tool is part of an ongoing commitment to the continuing development of faculty and staff. myLearn provides faculty and staff with a simpler and more accessible training tool. It offers training resources in many areas, from highly technical topics to software application instruction, from business skills development to legal compliance awareness.
myLearn is not intended to replace instructor-led training courses. Rather, it supplements traditional training methods and leverages our existing resources by providing greater opportunity for development of professional and personal skills.
- Go to https://umsystem.skillport.com
- Log in using your University of Missouri user name and password
- "I found the information provided very useful and wish that I had this available when I first started with the university."
- "The training courses combined with the Books 24x7 is a powerful combination for learning."
- "It is nice many of the courses offer CPE and you can get the CPE without cost to the employee."
- "I like learning at my own pace, and this type of product fits in nicely with my ability to pickup new and interesting facts and skills."
Share your thoughts and feedback about myLearn with us at email@example.com.