Campus Title IX Websites
Need to Report?
News and Updates
- UM System Vice President Rodriguez provides a Title IX update during the April 9 Board of Curators meeting, April 13
- UM System President Wolfe provides a Title IX update during Feb. 5 Board of Curators meeting, Feb. 9
- UM System revises collected rules and regulations to strengthen response to sexual discrimination, Sept. 23
- UM System announces hiring of national consultant to provide guidance to sexual assault and mental health services task force, April 16
- University of Missouri System president issues executive order strengthening the university's Title IX reporting policies, April 8
- UM System announces completion of first phase of sexual assault and mental health services task force, April 2
- University of Missouri System president takes part in White House Task Force to Protect Students from Sexual Assault forum, Feb. 26
Title IX: Addressing Sex Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, and Sexual Misconduct
Welcome to the University of Missouri System Title IX website. We encourage you to use this site as a resource for Title IX-related issues. You will find information about the 2014 University of Missouri Mental Health and Sexual Assault (MHSA) Task Force, important university updates, and links to critical campus Title IX information and reporting.
Addressing sex-based discrimination, including sexual assault, sexual harassment, sexual misconduct, stalking, intimate partner/relationship violence, and sexual exploitation, is among the top priorities for the University of Missouri System. We will continue to enhance security and safety while providing effective tools and resources for our campus community.
Since the work of the MHSA Task Force, the university has made tremendous progress in the area of these important issues. We continue to demand a campus culture of respect, for students, faculty, staff and visitors.
Reviewed September 06, 2016.