The nationwide search for the Department Chair of Health Psychology, School of Health Professions, University of Missouri-Columbia has begun. The Department Chair for Health Psychology will lead a diverse team of award-winning faculty and staff members to support the tripartite mission of the Department in research, service, and training. Department faculty are conducting significant interdisciplinary research in the areas of autism, brain injury, and rehabilitation. They provide exceptional clinical services to individuals across the lifespan with and without neurodevelopmental disorders in inpatient and outpatient settings, as well as predoctoral and postdoctoral training in clinical psychology. The Department of Health Psychology seeks an accomplished researcher and clinician with strong demonstrated leadership and mentoring skills, to further advance excellence in the areas of research, clinical service, and training.
- Stacy Wagovich, Co-Chair, Associate Professor & Chair, Speech, Language & Hearing Sciences
- Connie Brooks, Co-Chair, Associate Clinical Professor, Health Psychology
- Eric Hart, Associate Chair & Clinical Professor, Health Psychology
- Kimberly Kimchi, Associate Clinical Professor, Health Psychology
- Jennifer Sykes, Assistant Clinical Professor, Health Psychology
- Mili Kuruvilla, Assistant Professor, Speech, Language & Hearing Science
- Andrew Kiselica, Assistant Professor, Health Psychology
- David Reddan, Business Coordinator, Health Psychology
- Anna Wiedermann, Lead Recruitment Consultant
- Erin Teeple, Recruitment Consultant
- May 2021: Search Launch
- June/July 2021: Candidate Pool Development
- August/September 2021: Candidate Interviews
- October 2021: Announcement
Please send any additional inquiries or feedback to email@example.com.