Each of the four universities of the UM System has a number of safety programs designed to protect and to empower their communities. One of the most effective programs at each university is the emergency alert system. Emergency alert systems are used to notify the campus community when there is an emergency situation, including criminal threats and/or natural disasters.
The UM System Campus Alert Training module will help you better understand the emergency alert system at your location, and will teach you how to respond to emergency alert messages. Access the training specific to your campus through one of the links below.
- University of Missouri-Columbia
- University of Missouri-Kansas City
- Missouri S&T
- University of Missouri-St. Louis
Upon completion of this training module, you will be able to:
- Understand how to interpret campus emergency alerts.
- Understand your options for responding to emergency alert messages.
If you need assistance as you complete your training, select the help button within the training module. For help accessing the training, email firstname.lastname@example.org.