The University of Missouri-Kansas City launched a national search to fill the position of Vice Provost for Student Affairs/Dean of Students.
The person chosen will be a key member of my leadership team, responsible for the priorities and effectiveness of student services programs and departments in accordance with our strategic plan, our mission and the ROOStrong Student Success plan. The vice provost will be responsible for maintaining a dynamic and highly engaging student experience that enhances educational opportunities, sense of belonging and success.
- Keichanda Dees Burnett, co-interim vice provost for Student Affairs/dean of students
- Todd Wells, co-interim vice provost for Student Affairs/dean of students
- Chris Brown, professor and chair, Division of Counseling and Educational Psychology and former interim vice provost for Student Affairs /dean of students
- Troy Lillebo, assistant vice chancellor, External Relations and former interim residential life director
- Arnie Abels, director, Counseling, Health, Testing and Disability Services
- Kristi Holsinger, senior vice provost for student success
- Arzie Umali, senior assistant director, Women’s Center
- Eric Gormly, assistant director for Veteran Student Support Services
- Kristen Temple, director, Residential Life
- Ivan Ramirez, coordinator, Avanzando Mentoring Program
- Sally Ellis-Fletcher, associate dean for students, School of Nursing and Health Studies
- Mahreen Ansari, Student Government Association president
- Christian Anderaos, fitness and wellness assistant, Campus Recreation
- February 2021: Search Launch
- March 2021: Candidate Pool Development
- April / May 2021: Candidate Interviews
- May/June 2021: Announcement
Please send any additional inquiries or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.