The Missouri University of Science and Technology (Missouri S&T) has begun a nationwide search for the Vice Provost and Founding Dean of the Kummer College of Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Economic Development.
The new Vice Provost and Founding Dean will be instrumental in helping the university build on its strong reputation of undergraduate education, improving student success, and elevating successful scholarship programs (both existing and new) as the brand new college is established. As a central pillar of the Kummer Institute, created by the transformational and record-setting $300 million gift by Fred and June Kummer, the new college is envisioned to become a catalyst for innovative and technology-centric activity that should fuel 21st century industry and education. The Vice Provost and Dean will provide the visionary leadership needed to continue transforming higher education and research at S&T, and across the nation.
- Joan Nesbitt, Vice Chancellor of University Advancement
- Robert Marley, Koplar Professor of Engineering Management and Systems Engineering
- Bonnie Bachman, Professor of Economics
- Oliver Chen, Dean of Libraries
- José L. Corchado Albelo, Graduate Student Member
- Patrick Gamez, Assistant Professor of Arts, Languages, and Philosophy
- Amy Gillman, Senior Director of Program Operations for International Affairs
- Edna Grover-Bisker, Assistant Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs
- John Lovitt, Trustee
- Alaina Martens, Undergraduate Student Member
- Steve Raper, Associate Professor of Engineering Management and Faculty Senate President
- Pourya Shamsi, Woodard Associate Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Shobi Sivadasan, Vice Provost of Enrollment Management
- Sarah Stanley, Associate Professor, Business and Information Technology
- Yanzhi Zhang, Associate Professor of Department of Mathematics and Statistics
Please send any additional inquiries or feedback to email@example.com.