Mission: The Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Analytics leads the University of Missouri System and its four universities in creating and executing a strategy around UM’s data.
Vision: Define and implement a culture where leaders and data users are empowered to access, use and trust UM data and to be able to ask and answer their own questions and get reproducible results.
Strategic Objectives: this will be accomplished by:
- Providing data and information in an easily accessible format
- Centralizing UM’s data reporting structure
- Continuously improving the integrity and transparency of UM’s data
- Deploying Systemwide data governance polices, processes, and practices
- Developing outreach and data literacy programs
Reports for the University of Missouri System
Access reports for the University of Missouri System based on your user type below.