Confronting Autism Proactively with Quality Care
MU’s Thompson Center is the venue for Missouri families dealing with autism issues. Krista Hughes explains the center’s ability to provide early diagnosis and intervention, resulting in the best opportunity possible to treat symptoms of autism spectrum disorder.
Click here to see Chancellor Brady Deaton's presentation on Advancing Missouri Health.
For more information on the programs highlighted in Chancellor Deaton’s presentation, please visit these Web sites:
- MU Center for Health Policy
- MU Health Communication Research Center
- MU Master of Public Health
- MU Health Care
- School of Medicine
- Sinclair School of Nursing
- School of Health Professions
- Military Social Work Certificate
- Health Research
- Dr. Daniel Hoernschemeyer
- MU Orthopaedics
- MU Department of Nutrition & Exercise Physiology
This video was produced by Dak Dillon, a junior at the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Journalism.
Can't find what you are looking for?