Board Meeting Agenda
- Phone: (573) 882-0601
- E-mail: email@example.com
Public Meeting Notice
University of Missouri Board of Curators
12:30 P.M., THURSDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2007, RECONVENING 9:00 A.M., FRIDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2007, IN THE STOTLER LOUNGE, FIRST FLOOR MEMORIAL UNION-NORTH, ON THE UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI-COLUMBIA CAMPUS, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
New Curator Orientation: Information Technology
- Wednesday, October 3, 2007, 11:00 A.M.
- 321 University Hall, Columbia, Mo.
New Curator Orientation: UM-Columbia
- Wednesday, October 3, 2007, 1:30 P.M.
- Donrey Room 211, Reynolds Alumni Center
Physical Facilities Tour: UM-Columbia
- Thursday, October 4, 2007, 9:45 A.M.
- Departing from Holiday Inn Executive Center
Board of Curators Development Session
- Thursday, October 4, 2007, 12:30 P.M.
- Review of Board Retreat output
- Minutes of the Board of Curators Retreat, July 26, 2007
Academic and Student Affairs Committee Meeting
- Thursday, October 4, 2007, 1:30 P.M.
- Curators Russell, Cairns, Haggard and Wasinger, and Mr. Luetkemeyer
Compensation and Human Resources Committee Meeting
- Thursday, October 4, 2007, 2:45 P.M.
- Curators Walker, Cairns, Carnahan and Fraser
Finance and Audit Committee Meeting
- Thursday, October 4, 2007, 3:00 P.M.
- Curators Russell, Cairns, Fraser and Walker
BOARD OF CURATORS OPEN MEETING
- Stotler Lounge, First Floor Memorial Union-North, UM-Columbia campus
- Board Chair Report
- President’s Report
- Dialogue with the Chancellors: Enrollment Report
- Amendment to Board of Curators Standing Committee appointments
- Minutes of the Board of Curators meeting and Board of Curators Standing Committees:
- Compensation and Human Resources Committee, July 9, 2007
- Board of Curators Executive Committee, July 12, 2007
- Resources and Planning Committee, July 19, 2007
- Board of Curators Special Meeting, July 26, 2007
- Board of Curators Meeting, July 27, 2007
- Revision to the Collected Rules and Regulations, Section 70.060, Consulting, Design and Construction, UM
- Revision to the Collected Rules and Regulations, Section 85.010, Risk Management Policy, UM
- Revision to the Collected Rules and Regulations, Section 85.020, Hazardous Chemicals and Radioactive Materials Policy, UM
- Revision to the Collected Rules and Regulations, Section 220,020, Diplomas and Certificates, UM
Academic and Student Affairs
- Endowed Chairs Report
- Programs and Emphasis Areas
- Intellectual Pluralism
Compensation and Human Resources
- Revision to Collected Rules and Regulations, 330.015 Policy on Conflict of Interest, UM
External Affairs Committee
- Committee Chair Report from September 14, 2007 External Affairs Committee Meeting
Finance and Audit
- Minutes of the Finance and Audit Committee Meeting, July 9, 2007
- Retirement Fund and Endowment Fund Annual Performance Report, UM
- Higher Education Funding Model, UM
- A-133 Audit Report, UM
- Internal Audit Report, Quarterly and Follow-up Reports, UM
- Committee Chair Report from September 20, 2007 Governance Committee meeting
- Audio Web-streaming Board of Curators meetings
Physical Facilities and Management Services
- Power Plant Combined Heat and Power Upgrade, UMC
- Oak Street West Development – Phase II Student Housing, UMKC
- Naming of the Performing Arts Center, UMKC
- Good and Welfare of the University
- Resolution, Marceline
- Resolution for Closed Meeting
BOARD OF CURATORS CLOSED MEETING
- S203 Strickland Conference Room, Memorial Union, UM-Columbia
The Board of Curators will hold a closed meeting, pursuant to Sections 610.021(1), 610.021(2), 610.021(3), 610.021(12), and 610.021(13) RSMo, for consideration of certain personnel, property, litigation and contract items, all as authorized by law and upon approval by resolution of the Board of Curators.
Note: Items identified as "information" above are based on reasonable pre-meeting expectations, but all topics listed on the above agenda, including those identified as information items, may be the subject of votes in addition to discussion.
- Information item (no vote taken)
- Action item (vote taken)
Copies of the Board papers are available the Tuesday before the meeting at these locations: UM System University Communications, 309 University Hall, Columbia; University Communications, 300C Administrative Center, UM-Kansas City; News Services, 105 Campus Support Facility, UM-Rolla; and University Affairs, 426 Woods Hall, UM-St. Louis. Appropriate charges will be assessed for photocopies. Board papers will also be available on the Web at the following address: https://board.um.umsystem.edu/default.aspx
Can't find what you are looking for?