Criteria for Nomination and Selection
The Entrepreneurship Educator of the Year Award recognizes a faculty or staff member for distinguished activity in developing and nurturing entrepreneurs. This person should:
- Be effectively involved in the design, implementation, and evaluation of entrepreneurial educational ectivities through programming and/or teaching.
- Encourage students and faculty in the practice of entrepreneurship.
- Serve as a role models for others.
Who is eligible to be nominated?
All benefit-eligible faculty and staff members are eligible to be nominated.
Who may nominate?
Candidates may be nominated by any benefit-eligible faculty or staff member. Self-nominations will be accepted.
The selection committee will be made up of entrepreneurship educators from outside of the UM System.
Timeline for Awards
- Call for nominations: 2/1/2019
- Nomination deadline: 2/28/2019
- Announcement of Awardee: 4/5/2019