CRM 202 - Acceptable Forms of Payment
The University accepts these forms of payment for either cash sales or on account:
- U. S. coins and currency
- Checks drawn on U. S. banks and written in U. S. dollar values
- Money orders
- MasterCard, VISA and Discover/Novus credit cards (at approved locations only) (CRM 205 - Credit Card Payments).
- Travelers checks
- Cashiers and certified checks
- Wire transfer - Must be coordinated through the Office of the Treasurer.
- ACH credits - Must be coordinated through the Office of the Treasurer.
Foreign Funds :
Accepted on Account Only - Forms of foreign funds (checks, coin, currency) are accepted by the University on account only, subject to an amount in U. S. dollars that can be collected in exchange (CRM 304 - Foreign Funds - Exchange and Deposit).