Go to navigation Go to content

CRM 502 - Reporting Cash Received

The policies on this webpage have been streamlined and reformatted, and are now available on the University Policies webpage. We ask that you use this new resource, as future changes, additions to or eliminations of these policies will only be made to the University Policies webpage, and policy manuals you may have used in the past will no longer be updated. 

Reporting to Campus Cashiers Office :

All monies received must be reported to the Campus Cashiers Office on a Cash Receipts Report regardless of whether those monies are deposited with the Campus Cashiers Office, or directly with the depository bank.

Reference - CRM 302 Deposits for Credit details the requirements for depositing funds (frequency, place, etc.).

created: 02-28-97