Please note: Policies related to COVID-19, listed below, have been rescinded or suspended and are provided here for informational purposes. This site will update in the event any changes in policy occur.
- HR-700 Enhanced HR Policies for Employees in Response to COVID-19 (rescission effective June 1, 2021)
- HR-702 COVID-19 Policies (suspension effective May 16, 2022)
- HR-702 COVID-19 Policies Q&A (suspension effective May 16, 2022)
- HR-703 Federal COVID-19 Vaccination Mandate (suspension effective December 7, 2021^)
- HR-710 Payroll Reduction Measures for Administrative, Service and Support Employees (rescission effective June 1, 2021)
- HR-720 Policy on Salary Reductions for Faculty and Other Academic Appointees (rescission effective June 1, 2021)
- HR-730 Policy on Extension Appointments (rescission effective August 31, 2022)
^ On December 7, 2021, a federal court entered an order blocking the federal government from enforcing Executive Order 14042, the federal vaccine mandate for federal contractors. As a result, HR-703 Federal COVID-19 Vaccination Mandate and HR-703 Federal COVID-19 Vaccination Mandate Q&A are suspended and employees are not required to comply with them at this time.