Vice President for University Relations
309 University Hall
Columbia, MO 65211
News and Updates
- Nov 29, 2016 - Public Meeting Notice: University of Missouri Board of Curators Meeting
- Nov 21, 2016 - Media Advisory: President-designate to make campus visits
- Nov 02, 2016 - Top public land-grant research university leader named as 24th president
- Oct 31, 2016 - Media Advisory: University of Missouri Board of Curators to announce 24th president
- Oct 19, 2016 - Public Meeting Notice: University of Missouri Board Curators Special Meeting
The Office of University Relations is responsible for strategic communications, government relations, and external affairs at the national, state and local levels. The office is committed to ensuring the citizens of Missouri and the elected officials who represent them understand, appreciate, and support the unique role and value of the four campus system in advancing Missouri’s future.
The office leads a statewide integrated marketing communications effort, including internal and external constituent outreach, media relations, executive communications, Web development, advertorials and a variety of social media initiatives. The university relations team also is responsible for fostering relations between the local, state and federal government and the University of Missouri System, and developing legislative priorities and action agendas. Read more
Can't find what you are looking for?