Vice President for University Relations
309 University Hall
Columbia, MO 65211
News and Updates
- Jul 22, 2016 - University of Missouri System selects new administrator for retiree medical benefit plan
- Jul 18, 2016 - Moody’s Investors Service affirms UM System’s credit rating and outlook as stable in update
- Jun 13, 2016 - MOREnet recognized for exemplary workplace practices
- May 23, 2016 - UM System announces comprehensive audit of diversity and inclusion policies and practices
- May 19, 2016 - Statement from University of Missouri Board of Curators
The Office of University Relations is responsible for strategic communications, government relations, and external affairs at the national, state and local levels. The office is committed to ensuring the citizens of Missouri and the elected officials who represent them understand, appreciate, and support the unique role and value of the four campus system in advancing Missouri’s future.
The office leads a statewide integrated marketing communications effort, including internal and external constituent outreach, media relations, executive communications, Web development, advertorials and a variety of social media initiatives. The university relations team also is responsible for fostering relations between the local, state and federal government and the University of Missouri System, and developing legislative priorities and action agendas. Read more
Full story »
Can't find what you are looking for?