Facts and Figures
- Board of Curators
- UM System Administration
- UM System Fast Facts
- University of Missouri Health System
- Tuition Rates
- Room and Board Rates
- Admissions Offices
- David R. Bradley - St. Joseph - Term expires 1-1-2015
- Ann K. Covington - Columbia - Term expires 1-1-2019
- Donald L. Cupps - Cassville - Term expires 1-1-2017
- Don M. Downing - Webster Groves - Term expires 1-1-2015
- Wayne Goode - St. Louis - Term expires 1-1-2015
- Pamela Quigg Henrickson - Jefferson City - Term expires 1-1-2017
- John R. Phillips - Kansas City - Term expires 1-1-2019
- J. Michael Ponder - Cape Girardeau - Term expires 1-1-2019
- David L. Steward - St. Louis - Term expires 1-1-2017
- Student Representative to the Board of Curators: Amy Johnson, University of Missouri-Kansas City - Term expires 1-1-2014
- President - Timothy M. Wolfe
- Senior Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs - Steven W. Graham, Ph.D.
- Vice President for Finance and Administration - Natalie Krawitz
- Vice President for University Relations - Stephen C. Knorr
- Vice President for Human Resources - Elizabeth Rodriguez, Ph.D.
- Vice President for Information Technology - Gary K. Allen, DVM, Ph.D.
- General Counsel - Stephen J. Owens
- Secretary to the Board - Cindy S. Harmon
- Chief of Staff - Robert W. Schwartz, Ph.D.
- Campuses - Columbia, Kansas City, Rolla, and St. Louis.
- Total enrollment, Fall 2012 - 75,044
- Total degrees granted, FY2012 - 16,515
- Total faculty, Fall 2012 - 8,079 (66% full-time, 34% part-time)
- Total staff, Fall 2012 - 16,202 (77% full-time, 23% part-time)
- Total Graduate Assistants, Fall 2012: 4,076
- Total student financial aid, FY2012 - $871.2 million in grants, loans, work programs, scholarships, fellowships and other aid
- Net book value of capital assets, as of FY2012 - $2.8 billion
- Land holdings - 20,019 acres
- Grants and contracts revenue, FY2012 - $312 million (includes federal and state, industry, foundations, other universities and states, not-for-profit organizations and trade associations)
- Total gifts, FY2012 - $126.6 million (includes unrestricted private gifts, capital gifts and gifts for endowment)
- Endowment & similar funds, FY2012 - Market value: $1,062,813,865; Endowment per student FTE: $18,697
- Vice Chancellor for Health Affairs - Harold "Hal" Williamson, MD
- Health care providers - University Hospital and Clinics, Women's and Children's Hospital, Ellis Fischel Cancer Center, Missouri Orthopaedic Institute, Rusk Rehabilitation Center, Missouri Rehabilitation Center - Mt. Vernon, University Physicians, Missouri Psychiatric Institute.
- Uncompensated care, FY2012 - $32.8 million
- Patients admitted, FY2012 - 22,108
- Patient days of care FY2012 - 120,985
- Clinic visits, FY2012 - 553,300
- Emergency and Trauma Center visits, FY2012 - 51,632
- Major surgical operations, FY2012 - 22,774
- Patient origin - All 114 Missouri counties, plus several states and foreign countries
- Services - Mid-Missouri's only Level 1 Trauma Center; Helicopter service; Burn Intensive Care Unit; Fertility and reproductive health program; High-risk obstetrics; Comprehensive children's services; Comprehensive cancer center; Minimally invasive surgery; Orthopaedic surgery; Cardiovascular services; Behavioral health; Gastrointestinal services; Neurosciences.
- Chancellor - Brady J. Deaton, Ph.D.
- Academic Units - Colleges: Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources; Arts and Science; Business; Education; Engineering; Human Environmental Sciences; Veterinary Medicine. Schools: Accountancy; Health Professions; Information Science and Learning Technologies; Journalism; Law; Medicine; Music; Natural Resources; Nursing; Public Affairs; Social Work. Also: Honors College, Graduate School, Extension.
- Enrollment, Fall 2011 - 33,762
- Degrees granted, FY2011 - 7,486
- Faculty, 2010 - 4,347 (71% full-time, 29% part-time)
- Staff, Fall 2010 - 12,534 (72% full-time, 29% part-time)
- Student financial aid, FY2011 - $401,947,761 awarded to 27,057 students
- Mascot - Bengal Tiger
- Colors - Black and gold
- Chancellor - Leo E. Morton
- Academic Units - College of Arts and Sciences. Conservatory of Music and Dance. Schools: Biological Sciences; Dentistry; Education; Computing and Engineering; Graduate Studies; Law; Henry W. Bloch School of Management; Medicine; Nursing; Pharmacy. Also: Continuing education offerings coordinated by most schools.
- Enrollment, Fall 2011 - 15,473
- Degrees granted, FY2011 - 3,089
- Faculty, FY2010 - 1,883 (66% full-time, 34% part-time).
- Staff, FY2010 - 1,573 (87% full-time, 13% part-time).
- Student financial aid, FY2011 - $200,146,708 awarded to 12,045 students
- Mascot - Kangaroo
- Colors - Blue and gold
- Chancellor - Cheryl B. Schrader, Ph.D.
- Enrollment, Fall 2011 - 7,521
- Degrees granted, FY2011 - 1,579 (Excludes Certificates)
- Faculty, Fall 2010 - 475 (77% full-time, 23% part-time)
- Staff, Fall 2010 - 906 (86% full-time, 14% part-time)
- Student financial aid, FY2011 - $92,205,968 awarded to 6,935 students
- Mascot - Miner
- Colors - Silver and gold
- Chancellor - Thomas F. George, Ph.D.
- Academic Units - Colleges: Arts and Sciences; Nursing; Business Administration; Education; Fine Arts and Communication; Honors College, Optometry. Also: Graduate School, School of Social Work; UM-St. Louis/Washington University Joint Undergraduate Engineering Program, Continuing Education & Outreach.
- Enrollment, Fall 2011 - 16,809
- Degrees granted, FY2011 - 3,147
- Faculty, Fall 2010 - 1,107 (50% full-time, 50% part-time)
- Staff, Fall 2010 - 1,180 (80% full-time, 20% part-time)
- Student financial aid, FY2011 - $136,074,247 awarded to 12,022 students
- Mascot - Triton
- Colors - Red and gold
Tuition Rates for Missouri Residents per credit hour
* Reflects new combined tuition and required fees rate
Students from out-of-state counties contiguous to the counties in which UM-Kansas City and UM-St. Louis are located pay the same fees as Missouri residents to attend those campuses.
Tuition Rates for Non-Residents per credit hour
For professional schools and certain other programs, different fees may apply. The above information is a general guide only. All educational and other fees are subject to change at any time.
- MU - Residence Halls, $8,240/academic year; Family housing, $395-$645/month.
- UMKC - Residence halls, $8,754/academic year.
- Missouri S&T - Residence halls, $8,010/academic year; Family housing, $630-$815/month
- UMSL - Residence halls, $9,252/academic year; Family housing, $430-$830/month.
Rates reflect the predominant plan, per person, double room, with meals. Details vary; contact campus for specifics.
- MU - 230 Jesse Hall, Columbia, MO 65211
- UMKC - 120 Admin. Center, Kansas City, MO 64110
- Missouri S&T - 102 Parker Hall, Rolla, MO 65409
- UMSL - 351 Millennium Student Center, St. Louis, MO 63121