Faculty: What role does the faculty play?
Home Institution Faculty Member:
- A responsible faculty member must be listed as the Instructor of Record at the home campus of the student.
- This faculty member must collect the grades and ensure that they are entered into the home institution's student information system for the participating students
- This faculty member is identified when the two departments agree to participate in the course sharing agreement
- Answers questions about enrollment and helps the student get connected with the faculty member of the host (teaching) campus
Host (Teaching) Institution Faculty Member:
- Enters students directly in the Learning Management System
- Teaches the course
- Grades the work
- Transfers the grades securely to the "Instructor of Record" on the student's home campus for recording in the database and on the transcript