The University of Missouri Student Entrepreneur of the Year
For Entrepreneurial Innovation at the University of Missouri
Criteria for Nomination and Selection
- This award is to honor University of Missouri students who have demonstrated innovativeness, originality, and entrepreneurial spirit in the development of processes, products, or technologies of commercial potential and/or of benefit to the University of Missouri.
Number of awards and award amount
- $2,500 will be awarded to the top finalist(s). The finalist(s) will be recognized at the President's Award Dinner.
Who may be nominated?
- The nominees must be full-time, undergraduate or graduate students enrolled at the University of Missouri during the fall semester 2012. Individual students or teams of students may be nominated.
- Representatives from each campus will be appointed by the provost.
Timeline for awards
- Call for nominations: October 12, 2012
- Nomination deadline: February 1, 2013
- Announcement of Awardee: Mid-April