Public Meeting Notice: University of Missouri Board of Curators
Chief Communications Officer
- Phone: (573) 882-0601
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
9 A.M. FRIDAY, JULY 27, 2012, ORIGINATING IN ELLIS LIBRARY TELEPRESENCE CENTER, ROOM 106A, UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI-COLUMBIA AND AT OTHER CAMPUS TELEPRESENCE CENTERS LOCATED BELOW, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
NOTES: ALL GUESTS WILL WEAR IDENTIFICATION BADGES.
NEWS MEDIA ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR PHOTO IDENTIFICATION.
THIS MEETING WILL NOT BE LIVE AUDIO STREAMED OR TWEETED.
THERE WILL BE NO ROUTINE PRESS CONFERENCE FOLLOWING THE MEETING.
Board of Curators Public Session
9 a.m. July 27, 2012
- Review of Consent Agenda
- Minutes of the Board of Curators meeting, June 26-27, 2012
- Minutes of the Board of Curators committee meetings, June 26-27, 2012
- Spinal Cord Injuries Research Program Proposal—James C-M. Lee, MU
- CRR 200.010 Amendment, Standard of Conduct and CRR 200.020 Amendment, Rules of Procedures in Student Conduct Matters, UM
- CRR 340.070.E Amendment, Faculty Leave, UM
- CRR 330.015 Amendment, Policy on Conflict of Interest, UM
Finance Committee (actions by committee and full board)
- FY2014 State Capital Appropriations Request, UM
- FY2014 State Appropriations Request for Operations, UM
- Approval of Revised Budget and Funding, Wolpers and Johnston Halls Renovation, MU
- Adjourn, Finance Committee meeting
Academic, Student and External Affairs Committee (actions by committee and full board)
- Degree Program Approval, Master of Science, Global Entrepreneurship and Innovation, UMKC
- Adjourn, Academic, Student and External Affairs Committee meeting
Compensation and Human Resources Committee
- Resolution, Executive Session of the Compensation and Human Resources Committee meeting
- Good and Welfare of the Board
- Resolution, Executive Session of the Board of Curators meeting
- Adjourn, Public Session of the Board of Curators meeting
Compensation and Human Resources Committee meeting: Executive Session
10 a.m. or immediately upon conclusion of the public session
The Compensation and Human Resources Committee will hold an executive session of the meeting on July 27, 2012, pursuant to Section 610.021(1), 610.021(3), 610.021(12), 610.021(13) RSMo, for consideration of certain confidential or privileged communications with university counsel, contract and personnel items, as authorized by law and upon approval by resolution of the Compensation and Human Resources Committee.
Board of Curators meeting: Executive Session
10:10 a.m. or upon conclusion of the public session
The Board of Curators will hold an executive session of the meeting on July 27, 2012, pursuant to Section 610.021(1), 610.021(3), 610.021(12) and 610.021(13) RSMo, for consideration of certain confidential or privileged communications with university counsel, personnel and contract items all as authorized by law and upon approval by resolution of the board of curators.
Other TelePresence Center locations:
- University of Missouri-Kansas City, Administrative Center, Room 210
- University of Missouri-St. Louis, University Center, Room 61
- Curtis Laws Wilson Library, Missouri University of Science and Technology, Room 201A
- Barry Electric, Cassville
Dial-in number: (866) 299-7945
Participant Code: 5356292
Note: Items identified as “information” above are based on reasonable pre-meeting expectations, but all topics listed on the above agenda, including those identified as information items, may be the subject of votes in addition to discussion.
- Information item (no vote taken)
- Action item (vote taken)
Board papers are available on the Web at the following address: https://board.um.umsystem.edu/default.aspx
Can't find what you are looking for?