Chief Procurement Officer and Director, Sourcing and Supply Chain, University of Missouri Health Care
DC068.20, 2401 Lemone Industrial Blvd.
Columbia MO, 65211
News and Updates
- Apr 05, 2013 - Fiscal Year 2013 Year-End Deadlines Announced
UM Procurement Systems manages the purchasing operations for all campuses within the University of Missouri System. The department strives to provide high quality customer service by providing quality products and services at low cost, while encouraging diverse Missouri suppliers to develop business relationships with the University of Missouri. Questions regarding UM Procurement Services should be sent to Steve Mack, Director, Procurement Services.
Campus Procurement Offices
- UM Columbia
- UM Kansas City
- Missouri University of Science and Technology
- UM St. Louis
- University Hospital and Clinics
Procurement Organizational Chart
The Procurement Hotline provides phone and email support for purchasing specific issues, including but not limited to PeopleSoft eProcurement, Show-Me Shop, P-Card, Surplus Property, and policies and procedures. The Hotline is available Monday through Friday 7:30am to 5pm. See the Procurement Hotline contact numbers in the left menu for your campus location.
While we strive to answer all of your purchasing related questions via our Hotline service, answers to many of these questions may be found in the University's public KnowledgeBase.
Search the KnowledgeBase
Please enter your search term(s) or question in the search field below.
- Hotline email
- Hospital and Clinics: 884-1234
- Missouri S&T Campus: 341-4266 or 877-752-1117 (after hrs)
- UMKC Campus: 235-1371
- UMSL Campus: 516-5366
- UMSYS, UOEXT, MU Campuses: 882-3201
- Toll Free All Campuses: 877-752-3334
- Procurement Hotline may be unavailable Mondays from 2:30-3:30pm for staff meeting.