Assistant Vice President/Chief Procurement Officer, Supply Chain, University of Missouri Health Care
DC068.20, 2401 Lemone Industrial Blvd.
Columbia MO, 65211
News and Updates
- Dec 31, 2013 - Show-Me Shop Updates Effective 1/1/14
UM Procurement Systems manages the purchasing operations for all campuses within the University of Missouri System. The department strives to provide high quality customer service by providing quality products and services at low cost, while encouraging diverse Missouri suppliers to develop business relationships with the University of Missouri.
Campus Procurement Offices
- UM Columbia
- UM Kansas City
- Missouri University of Science and Technology
- UM St. Louis
- University Hospital and Clinics
The Finance Support Center provides phone and email support for purchasing specific issues, including but not limited to PeopleSoft eProcurement, Show-Me Shop, P-Card, Surplus Property, and policies and procedures. The Finance Support Center is available Monday through Friday 7:30am to 5pm. See the Finance Support Center contact numbers in the left menu for your campus location.
While we strive to answer all of your purchasing related questions via the Finance Support Center, answers to many of these questions may be found in the University's public KnowledgeBase.
Search the KnowledgeBase
Please enter your search term(s) or question in the search field below.
Finance Support Center
- Finance Support email
- Hospital and Clinics: 884-1234
- Missouri S&T Campus: 341-4266 or 877-752-1117 (after hrs)
- UMKC Campus: 235-1371
- UMSL Campus: 516-5366
- UMSYS, UOEXT, MU Campus: 882-3201
- Toll Free All Campuses: 877-752-3334
- Finance Support Center may be unavailable Mondays from 2:30-3:30pm for staff meeting.