Missouri Sales and Use Tax Exemption Information
The traveler should present: (1) a copy of the Missouri Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certificate, and,(2) their University identification card.
Out-of-state University of Missouri travelers may request that sales taxes not be added to their bill. The link below contains information about most states' sales tax exemptions. **Please keep in mind that this refers to state sales tax. Hotels often charge other types of taxes that the University may not be exempt from.
Finance Support Center
- Finance Support email
- Hospital and Clinics: 884-1234
- Missouri S&T Campus: 341-4266 or 877-752-1117 (after hrs)
- UMKC Campus: 235-1371
- UMSL Campus: 516-5366
- UMSYS, UOEXT, MU Campus: 882-3201
- Toll Free All Campuses: 877-752-3334
- Finance Support Center may be unavailable Mondays from 2:30-3:30pm for staff meeting.