Missouri Sales and Use Tax Exemption
University of Missouri employees who purchase goods and services from Missouri hotels and/or motels solely for University purposes, and in conformity with University travel regulations, may request that Missouri and local sales taxes not be added to their bill. At the time of check-in, the employee should present to the hotel/motel management:
(1) a copy of the Missouri Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certificate, and,
(2) their University identification card.
This exemption is most likely to be granted if the employee is using the University of Missouri Corporate Credit Card.
Finance Support Center
- Finance Support email
- Hospital and Clinics: 884-1234
- Missouri S&T Campus: 341-4266 or 877-752-1117 (after hrs)
- UMKC Campus: 235-1371
- UMSL Campus: 516-5366
- UMSYS, UOEXT, MU Campus: 882-3201
- Toll Free All Campuses: 877-752-3334
- Finance Support Center may be unavailable Mondays from 2:30-3:30pm for staff meeting.