News and Updates
Sept. 19, 2014 - Risky Business article - Do you travel Internationally on University business?
Oct. 24, 2013 - Risky Business article - New Claim Forms/How to Report a Claim
Risk and Insurance Management
Welcome to Risk and Insurance Management
Risk and Insurance Management (RIM) organizes, coordinates, and implements programs to control risks for all University of Missouri campuses.
- Auto Insurance: Do I buy insurance on rental cars? How do I insure a newly purchased vehicle?
- Claims Services: How do I file a claim, report a property loss, or an auto accident?
- General Liability Insurance: Obtain proof that you, your program, or your department's event is covered by UM's self-funded program.
- International Travel: Need proof of coverage for a visa application? Learn about services that are in place for international travel for faculty and staff at no charge.
- Property Insurance: Insure property owned by UM, a grant or on loan to the University.
- Risk Consulting: Ask for advice about identifying and reducing risks associated with your activities or have a contract insurance language reviewed
- Risk Financing and Insurance: Insure your risks – What options are available to cover your risks.
- Workers' Compensation: Learn about Workers' Compensation at the University of Missouri.
If you have any questions not addressed in these pages, you can reach us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or our main phone 573-882-8100.