Interim Vice President For Finance and Treasurer
215 University Hall
Columbia, MO 65211
(573) 882-6809 (fax)
Office of the Treasurer
The Treasurer's Office at the University of Missouri has the primary responsibility for management of the university's financial assets and liabilities. These responsibilities include:
- Banking services
- Cash management
- Credit card services
- Capital financing and debt management
- Retirement and endowment investment management.
Our goal is to efficiently and effectively manage the university's financial assets to achieve the highest possible return at an acceptable level of risk.
For your convenience here are our most recent Quarterly Performance Reports.
- Endowment Pool (PDF 755 KB)
- Retirement Fund (PDF 757 KB)
- Investment Manager Summary (PDF 595 KB)
- Debt Snapshot Report (PDF 1227 KB)