118 University Hall
Columbia MO, 65211
Telephone: (573) 882-2612
News and Updates
- March 7, 2013 - 4th Quarter Endowment Pool performance posted (PDF 395 KB)
- March 6, 2013 - 4th Quarter Retirement Fund performance posted (PDF 410 KB)
Office of the Treasurer
The Treasurer's Office at the University of Missouri has the primary responsibility for management of the university's financial assets and liabilities. These responsibilities include:
- Banking services
- Cash management
- Credit card services
- Capital financing and debt management
- Retirement and endowment investment management.
Our goal is to efficiently and effectively manage the university's financial assets to achieve the highest possible return at an acceptable level of risk.
For your convenience here are our most recent Quarterly Performance Reports.
- Endowment Pool (PDF 295 KB)
- Retirement Pool (PDF 410 KB)
- Investment Manager Summary (PDF 192)
- Debt Snapshot Report (PDF 1227 KB)