Note: Information in the 2024 SPD for each plan will vary from the information in the 2023 SPDs. Therefore, the 2023 SPDs should not be relied upon to determine plan benefits effective January 1, 2024.
2023 Summary Plan Descriptions (SPDs)
Medical insurance plans
- Healthy Savings Plan
- Custom Network Plan
- PPO Plan (includes UMKC tiered feature)
- Retiree Healthy Savings Plan
- Retiree Health PPO
- Medicare Advantage Plans (Base and Enhanced)
Dental, vision, tax-favored accounts
Life and disability insurance
The University of Missouri System contracts with Unum to administer life and disability insurance plan options. The contracts below describe the coverage available through the Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance plans for active employees and retirees, as well as Dependent Life (spouse, sponsored adult dependent, and/or child) and Additional Life insurance plans.
- Active Employees enrolled in Life Plan A (1x) (PDF, 205KB)
- Active Employees enrolled in Life Plan B (2x) (PDF, 205KB)
- Contract for Retirees enrolled in Life Plan A (1x) (PDF, 173KB)
- Contract for Retirees enrolled in Life Plan B (2x) (PDF, 173KB)
Retirees who have aged out of Basic Life Plan A or B may review either contract listed above for information about Additional Life, Dependent Life and/or Spousal Life coverage.
- Travel Service Certificate (PDF, 397KB)