Training of Employees
Records Management provides convenient training options as part of our ongoing effort to help faculty and staff manage their records. We offer classroom style training, on-site training and have online training tutorials available covering any aspect of the Records Management program. To request a presentation, contact Johnette Blair at email@example.com.
- What is a Record and Why is it Important?
- Working with Electronic Records
- Email Records Management - Part 1: Records Retention Folders
- Email Records Management – Part 2: How to Use Records Retention Folders
See IT Training for additional information on what’s new with Email.
- What is a Record
- What is a Record Flowchart
- Email Records Identification Guidelines
- Managing Electronic Mail: Guidelines and Best Practices
- Guidelines for Cleaning Out Your .PST and Your Mailbox
- Appropriate Use of Email
- Best Practices for Electronic Communication Creation