Eligible students as defined by the scholarship criteria must apply online. Applicants who are eligible as spouses or children of class members can likewise apply, but they must provide additional documentation indicated below:
- If you are a spouse you must submit a copy of a marriage certificate and a notarized attestation of marriage
- If you are a natural child you must submit a copy of your valid birth certificate
- If you are an adopted child you must submit a copy of the adoption decree
- Send documenting information to the name and address below
- You may fax documenting information to the name and address below
For the academic year 2019-2020, scholarships will be a maximum $760.00, and in no event shall the amount of the scholarship exceed the amount of educational fees or tuition charged by the University to said scholarship recipient.
Application deadline (all applications must be dated received by 11:59 pm Friday February 15, 2018 for Summer 2019 Semester and Fall 2019 Semesters.)*
All supporting documentation must be postmarked by February 28, 2019.
Financial Aid Directors from all four (4) campuses will be notified by email the confirmed applicants for their individual campuses.
Application deadline for Spring 2020 Semester ONLY (all applications must be dated received by 11:59 pm Thursday, August 15, 2019 for Spring 2020 Semester).*
All supporting documentation must be postmarked by August 31, 2019.
* Additional deadline for applying online for the TSS has been provided. The August 15 deadline is for the Spring 2020 Semester only.
Notification of Award
Confirming emails will be sent once the application has been processed and confirmed.
Award appeals must be filed by April 30, 2019 to the address below.
For questions, appeals and other information, please contact:
Director, Payroll and Tax
1105 Carrie Francke Drive
108 Old Alumni Center
Columbia, MO 65211
Telephone: (573) 882-6585
Fax: (573) 882-6595